2.- Each person has to share 13 things about them
3.- Answer the 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 13 people
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
6.- Not something like "you are tagged if you read that”
7.- You have to legitimately tag 13 people
8.- You can't say that you don't do tags. Silence is better off.
9. - Tag-backs are NOT ALLOWED
10. - You have to finish this within a week. If not; you'll have to do whatever the creator tells (=asks nicely ) you to. Art, rp, etc (optional).
11. - Be creative with the title. No "I've Got Tagged" things (optional).
1. I've got a dimple on my right cheek, the one on my face.
2. I'm a fan of Coke, the pop not the drug, I'll take Pepsi, but nothing beats a Coke.
3. I want to make YouTube videos some day but don't know how.
4. I like to visit the library often, mainly because my parents constantly kick me out. X3
5. When I was little I was OBSESSED with anything having to do with Disney Princesses.
6. When I was around five years old I thought I could fly like Peter Pan but ended up falling face down off the top bunk, my older sister and I used to have bunk beds.
7. My favorite games on Whose Line are Props, Scenes From a Hat, Whose Line, and Sound Effects.
8. At recess my favorite thing to do were the swings.
9. The most overrated things I find these days are Frozen, Minions, and Five Nights at Freddi's (gets bricked by all the fans).
10. Ever since I watched the Nickolodean Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I've gotten more into them. Heck I've been watching episodes from the 80's cartoon. Turtle Power! Cowabunga! Sorry, got carried away.
11. The shows I like that aren't animated are Big Bang Theory, Castle, NCIS, Diners, Drive ins and Dives and Too Cute.
12. I have NOT stuck with lessons very long. I've done piano, various dance classes, trombone, cooking, karate, and gymnastics. Only stuck with them until I was able to quit.
13. I enjoy rainy days more than sunny days.
Now for the questions!
1) Is there a Disney sequel you actually like? (Rescuers Down Under and the Tangled/ Frozen shorts don't count).
I'm very fond of Aladdin and the King of Theives (always wondered how they convinced Robin Williams to come back as the genie). Also I really like Fantasia 2000 (to be honest, I liked it better than the original) *Gets bricked by Fanstasia lovers*. Finally, do the Three Cabelleros count?
2) You get to choose the routines for Disney Night on Dancing With the Stars! What song and which style?
Either Everybody Wants to be a Cat in Jazz style or Beauty and the Beast in a waltz.
3) If you could steal the wardrobe of any character, which one would it be?
Probably Tiana from the Princess and the Frog, of all the Disney princess outfits, I think she has the best ones, except her waitress dresses and that dress she wore at the masquerade ball, it deserved to have crud all over it.
4) Is there ever a time where you felt a children's TV show took an adult issue and just...nailed it?
I've noticed a lot of episodes from Steven Universe did that.
5) "Them ain't your Funuyns! Those ____ Funuyns!" (fill in the blank)
Those Michealangelo's Funyuns!
6) Who would direct the movie on your life?
Probably Speilburg, since I don't know about many directors.
7) Which type of dragon to you prefer? The ones that are more animalistic or the ones that have intelligence?
Probably animalistic, but with human features like understanding body language and emotions.
8) If there was a story (fiction or non) that you would want to see adapted by Disney, what would it be?
Probably Rumplstiltskin or Baba Yaga or the Crystal Ball.
9) In the Tolkien universe, what species would you be and why?
Elf, because of their advanced hearing and sight.
10) Is there a couple you ship that's actually canon?
11) You live in a pirate world! What would you call your ship?
The Ocean Palace. Sounds like a cruise line. X3
12) Is there a holiday you wish got more attention?
Mother's Day, hey moms need more love.
13) What fictional language would you kill to learn?
Welp here are my questions
1. Would you rather be a house pet or a wild animal?
2. Do you consider yourself superstitious?
3. Which cartoon character would you want to love on and which one would you like to punch in the face.
4. Do you know about Strong Bad emails? If you do, which one is your favorite?
5. Where would you want to go if you could go anywhere in time? *Dr. Who theme plays*
6. Which do you hate more coughing or sneezing?
7. Which fairy tale is your favorite?
8. What would you want to name your kids someday? If you have kids, what name would've been the worst one?
9. Do you have a favorite childhood memory you wish you could repeat over and over?
10. Who is the funniest reviewer you ever watched? (I.e. Nostalgia Critic, Pheoleus, etc.)
11. Which fictional character would you want to be?
12. In Pixar's new movie, Inside Out, the character of whom all the emotions live in has islands in her head representing her personality. With that in mind (no pun intended), what islands do you think would represent your personality?
13. What toppings do you like on a pizza?
Now let's play tag.